Bots, Predictive Search, Mobile Advances are Available this Year;
Combined with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things ERP in 2017
COSTA MESA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SYSPRO, a provider of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise, cloud-based and mobile utilization, is announcing the release of multiple world-class technology capabilities that are available this year. SYSPRO’s goal is to give manufacturers and distributors of all sizes an affordable “no compromise” technology edge to compete successfully against much larger global companies.
SYSPRO is unveiling the new capabilities to 24 leading enterprise software analysts from 12 different global firms during a two week roadshow. It has labeled its tour, “Going for the Gold in Best of Class ERP” and is showcasing sophisticated leading-edge technology advances, such as bots, predictive search, and product integrations to the Internet of Things (IoT), plus a host of powerful new, role-based data access for users. Industry analysts have been predicting for the last 12 months or more that such technologies will erase some of the key competitive barriers that might otherwise impede newer or mid-sized manufacturing firms from competing as effectively as they’d like.
“To compete effectively today in a global market, manufacturers and distributors of all sizes need to leverage state-of-the-art technologies that can optimize profit margins while delivering a better customer experience,” said Predrag Jakovlevic, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Applications, for Technology Evaluation Centers. “While giant ERP companies often dominate the news, companies like SYSPRO are now announcing delivery of some of the hottest new IT capabilities embedded within their software, like bots and predictive search, and have made commitments to bringing machine learning, artificial intelligence and IoT to market in 2017. The point is, very affordable ERP solutions like SYSPRO can give even small and mid-sized manufacturers the ability to be very successful against much larger market competitors.”
SYSPRO is distinct in the ERP market for being organically built over a 35-year period with a single source code, which provides a deeper level of data/functional integration and is less difficult and costly to maintain. The company is announcing six new capabilities/IT advances, all of which are available between now and the end of 2016 and are accessible via both mobile and traditional devices.
- SYSPRO Azure Cloud Platform – the result of a new Microsoft/SYSPRO enterprise agreement that delivers infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and in 2017 SYSPRO platform as a service (PaaS) via a highly secure 24×7 SYSPRO Azure Operation Center with state-of-the-art capabilities;
- SYSPRO Harmony – a cloud-based multi-user experience platform that unites social media capabilities, internal/external collaboration, machine learning, cognitive services and data analytics into a single offering for accomplishing targeted or highly-complex tasks.
- SYSPRO Bots – an artificial intelligence (AI) web robot that resides within the SYSPRO ERP eco-system and streamlines business functions through natural conversations with the bot;
- SYSPRO Predictive Search – a customized SYSPRO ERP search engine that speeds business reaction/decision-making time by rapidly identifying and selecting exact data or actions tied to a specific purpose;
- SYSPRO WebViews (UI) – a single-view, role-based system that can assemble millions of customer, supplier, partner and prospect key performance indicators via customized dashboards for targeted (or individual) team actions; and
- CRM for SYSPRO – a powerful, cloud-based, multi-tenant customer relationship management module with spotlight search, service contract and pipeline management features.
Additionally, SYSPRO unveiled roadmap plans underway for release in 2017 that include multiple ERP integrated capabilities leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning and the newest IoT advances. SYSPRO has for decades won industry accolades for a superior customer experience, vertical market focus in a number of manufacturing industries, and technology advances that often are available only to the largest manufacturers.
“SYSPRO has a reputation for scaling as large as a customer needs while simplifying complexity, and can support manufacturers and distributors of all sizes,” said Brian Stein, CEO, SYSPRO USA. “Our ERP solutions are based on decades of expertise in targeted vertical markets, proven implementation practices and cost-effective long-term use. By continually evolving the software, we provide proven solutions that help future-proof our customers’ businesses. We simultaneously keep customers for decades that grow with us, and it has given us one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry.”
SYSPRO is one of the longest-standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company’s ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.