Download this Infographic to get a visual view of SYSPRO solutions for chemical firms and how they can support your operations across.
Achieve optimal levels of inventory with SYSPRO ERP
Inventory management and optimization software
Effective inventory management will allow you to coordinate the actions and requirements of your business so that stocks are maintained at the right place, at the right time, and in the right quantities to satisfy customer demands and the production process.
Manufacturers and distributors must respond quickly to customer demands and make cost-effective decisions to remain competitive. Optimize your inventory with tools to manage demand factors, supply lead times, manufacturing capacity and stockholding policies for improved collaboration across the supply chain.
Using ERP to manage inventory
SYSPRO Inventory Management gives you immediate access to inventory balances, open purchase orders, work orders, and open sales orders at any point in the process – as well as the flexibility to cost inventory by warehouse, track inventory, and check on goods in transit.
Gain more control over your inventory with SYSPRO ERP providing greater accuracy and visibility to inventory information throughout your organization.
Why is effective inventory management critical for business success?
As companies grow, the variety and quantities of inventory grows and needs to be managed.
In many manufacturing companies almost 50% of capital is in inventory.
Raw Material Costs
The major cost component of many products has shifted to materials.
There is a direct link between managing inventory effectively and improved cash flow.
Coordinate the actions and requirements of a business so that stocks are maintained at the right place, at the right time, and in the right quantities to satisfy the demands of customers and of a production process.
Benefits of using SYSPRO ERP for inventory management:
Powerful tools and modules within SYSPRO
- Traceability including Lot and Batch Control as well as Quality Control of both raw materials and finished goods
- Manage Inventory usage/consumption, reorder, ageing, expiration, write offs, stock turns and fast/slow movement
- Valuation and costing to calculate the cost of goods sold, and of sending inventory
- Warehouse control with QR & Barcode scanning capability
- Real-time data insights and user-friendly reporting for improved decision making and collaboration
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)
- Inventory Forecasting