Simplify Your Distribution Operations with SYSPRO ERP for Computer and Electronics
- Deliver products faster and reduce inventory obsolescence
- Meet volume demands with built-in e-commerce and EDI
- Gain visibility and full lot traceability of goods in transit
- Improve forecast accuracy, pricing and financial control
LeaderTech, Inc. discusses SYSPRO’s top-notch customer service.
SYSPRO is a world leader in ERP
Enabling positive disruption in companies, which leads to real-world innovation adding value to our customer’s businesses.
ERP for Electronics
ERP for Computer and Electronics
In the distribution business, globalization touches almost every aspect of your operations, from sales to service to logistics. Customers are demanding nearly instant delivery – almost anywhere in the world – as well as greater technical support and service and packaging that is environmentally friendly. How can you deliver electronics and other high-tech products as quickly and efficiently as possible in your local markets – and not lose money along the way?
Discover how SYSPRO ERP for computer and electronics distributors can help transform your operations. With a 360-degree picture of what’s happening within your business, you can deliver products to customers faster with fewer errors; reduce labor, energy and other costs; and better manage your business across the value chain.
Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Gain 24/7 access to your business with SYSPRO Mobile ERP technology
- Manage complex pricing such as contract pricing, volume discounts, promotions and rebates
- Reduce paperwork with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to automate order processing
- Improve efficiency with repeat order customer templates
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively controlling the return and exchange of items purchased by customers with visibility and tracking of items until the transaction is concluded
Optimize Supply Chain Management
- Control and streamline inventory with tools to improve forecasting and planning; match supply with customer demand
- Respond quickly to customer and supplier requirements with seamless data interchange between external trading partners and value added networks
- Gain visibility across the supply chain by tracking materials from supply chain source through final destination while taking ownership as soon as the voyage is departed
- Account for customer forecasts, historical sales trends, seasonality and supplier lead times to optimize purchasing decisions
- Efficiently control the return and exchange of items bought from suppliers, ensuring visibility and tracking of items until the transaction is concluded
- Understand which suppliers are delivering to your cost, time, quality and other requirements
Streamline Warehouse and Shipping Operations
- Improve inventory accuracy, inventory turns and customer service
- Automates the warehouse management operations such as physical and cycle counts, picking, put away, replenishment and shipping
- Automate data collection, reduce warehouse errors and capitalize on improved picking and labor efficiencies
- Facilitate the creation of warehouses and bin locations to represent both physical and virtual stock locations
- Support for various shipping requirements from small packages to LTL to full truck load shipments
- Seamlessly integrate with automatic scale and manifesting systems for small package shipping, including UPS and FedEx
Enable Strategic Financial Management
- Gain visibility into seasonality and other trends with built-in analytics and reporting
- Adhere to International Accounting Standards (IAS) with comprehensive functionality to support GAAP, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local regulations around the world
- Support for global organizations with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities
- Financial analysis tools enable managers to forecast and perform what-if analysis on financial data
- Improve strategic planning with a 360-degree views of business performance with built-in analytics, KPIs and reporting metrics
- Leverage strong cost accounting by tightly monitoring and tracking all cost elements of a given product
- Comprehensive view of financial data to manage revenue, payables, receivables and cash flow efficiently
Computer and Electronics Distribution Software
Operations management for your unique business
Variable energy costs and other economic changes can hurt your profitability. Meanwhile, computer and electronics products lose value every minute they sit on your shelf. Whether your distribution business carries a large, diverse catalog of products, or you specialize in supporting a select few large customers with unique products, SYSPRO electronics ERP can help.
With SYSPRO ERP Software, you can connect all divisions, locations and operations with Web-enabled ERP applications that enable you to operate with lightning speed and lower costs. Keep inventory moving and take your organization to the next level of growth with a strong, integrated technology foundation – delivered by a vendor who knows how to solve your specific industry challenges.
Customer Success Story
“When we mapped our plans for global expansion, we believed that SYSPRO would grow with us, and that’s proving to be the case. We’ve grown relatively quickly, which can present many capacity and capability challenges; however, SYSPRO has kept up with our growth.”
—Lianne Bastien, Chief Financial Officer, EPM Global Services