Mississauga, Ontario – September 5, 2019 SYSPRO, an independent global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software development company, announces additional value-adding functionality to their latest ERP Release.
SYSPRO is constantly evolving its products to align with industry trends and to meet their customer’s changing needs. Industry-specific functionality and innovative technologies are added to their latest ERP Release on a bi-annual basis. This ensures the latest emerging technology is leveraged to enable digital transformation and give their partners and customers a competitive advantage.
Paulo de Matos, Chief Product Officer for SYSPRO states, “The new release further positions us as a leader amongst ERP providers in cloud-native software, bot technology, and artificial intelligence. SYSPRO’s global footprint and expertise in manufacturing and distribution mean that our solution offering is perfectly suited to improving the way enterprises operate, by increasing efficiencies, productivity, and collaboration.”
The innovations in the SYSPRO’s latest ERP release are designed to improve overall ease of use, system performance and security, and to provide that last mile industry-specific functionality to streamline business functions, increase control and boost the overall productivity of a business. New features include:
- In Ken the SYSPRO Bot, the ability to set alerts to surface on preferred messaging apps, enabling the user take action all within one simple conversation.
- New artificial intelligence capabilities have also been included to predict and inform certain business outcomes such as forecasting customer profitability based on customer characteristics and even the probability of an order being shipped late.
- Digitalization of the supply chain by launching an interactive web self-service platform for customers to make available to their suppliers and customers. This Supply Chain Portal minimizes manual processes and at launch provides the ability to formally invite suppliers to tender for the supply of goods and services. Additional capabilities will be added in subsequent releases.
- The ability to manage supplier returns, thereby further streamlining the procurement process.
- Greater governance and compliance, through a full traceability system and the inclusion of new product recall capabilities. The new capabilities allow organizations to recall suspect products from customers quickly with all the critical and relevant information available at the touch of a button.
- A digital tax tool which allows financial controllers to create digital tax outputs that align with regulatory requirements to remain compliant.
Established in 1978, SYSPRO is an independent global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software development company specializing in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
SYSPRO offers a scalable, innovative ERP software solution providing choice and flexibility that can be deployed in the cloud, on-premise, or accessed via the web on any device.
With a commitment to leverage emerging technology that supports digital transformation, SYSPRO enables its customers to improve productivity while maintaining their business competitiveness.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. For more information, visit us.
+1 844 479 7776